I woke up one day and said “Maybe I should start a blog” . I have no idea what I’m doing. I have no idea where this will lead.
If you love food, sharing good recipes, good restaurants, travel, warm ocean waters, family mixed in with a little fitness and clean eating, then we have something in common! Stick around while I navigate the waters of my crazy life.
We don’t ever stop growing and changing so is “About Me” page will change and evolve as well. But, I thought it best if you knew a little more about me. Let’s start with the foodie aspect of me.
- I am a food snob but don’t like pretentiousness in my food. I would rather eat amazing food off a paper plate than pretty crap off of china eaten with a silver fork
- I don’t like cilantro
- sushi is bait where I come from
- I love fish, shrimp, and crab, but not a fan of lobster or craw-fish. The latter is just too sweet
- I’m not the reason the rum is gone… I’m never out of it. I have a well stocked bar, but only drink on occasion
- Pineapple is my absolute favorite fruit ever.
- Give me pineapple, coconut, and rum together, I just might be able to be bought.
I think that is enough for the time being.
Salud for now!